My Top 5 Choice For Prom Dresses This SeasonWednesday, September 11, 2013
Hi girls! The prom season is starting to unfold and teenagers are dying to party. Girls just can help but think what to wear at this very evening to make themselves looking ravishing and gorgeous. I myself can’t get enough of this thought as I love to see women dress up and be beautiful so I am going to share my top 5 choice for prom dresses this season. These prom dresses are found on “The Green Guide”, who has more than 2000 selections so I believe these dresses can represent the current fashion trends in prom dresses.
1. Flirt prom dresses – Every woman is invited to be bold and daring this season. It wouldn’t hurt much to show off some skin, just make sure you have the guts to go along with your dress or you’ll be walking around the party unnoticed. Take a look at these flirt prom dresses we have chosen for all the young women out there.
2. Lace prom dresses – Lace fabrics never go out of style. It exudes a delectable womanly elegance that cannot be equaled by any other clothing material. Here are some of the lace prom dresses that caught my attention lately.
3. Ruffles prom dresses – Taking the ruffle design one step further. This type of prom dress is suitable for slender gals who lack a sexy figure. Just wear this dress to go along with at handy belt and it works like magic everytime!
4. V-neck prom dresses – Show off your best features and work them to you own advantage. Just make sure no wear something that will peek out your as you captivate all the guys on the dance floor.
5. One-shoulder prom dresses – The dress style is beyond fashionable. It can go well with any size and anyone who decides to don a one-shoulder prom dress will be an instant head turner at the prom party. Take a look at some of these dresses I have chosen and see if one this will fit your taste.
There are 3 words you should remember in choosing a prom dress for this season and these are Sexy, Sultry, and Smackingly-pretty. Hope you like my selection of prom dresses and be inspired to wear a gown of my choosing for this year’s homecoming party.
Photos by Bridedesire
Photos by Bridedesire